Using Your Brain to Achieve Greater Success:
Your Brain Is Your Most Powerful Competitive Weapon
…If You Know How to Use It Properly
Our brains are wonderful, but you’ll be surprised to learn how often they get in the way of winning. Discover how your brain and the brains of others work so you can build winning teams, lead others effectively, and achieve your goals.
Learn to Apply the Science of Thinking at Work Every Day
The brain can process large amounts of information. It has a real talent for forming patterns and connections. And it loves to answer questions and solve problems. Your brain also tends to see what it expects to see. This causes you to overlook data that contradicts your prevailing view of the world, and to have too much confidence in your decision-making abilities. In order to become more effective, we need a much deeper understanding of how our brain works and how we can leverage it to achieve ongoing success.
Based on the latest in neuroscience, in this session, you’ll get tools, techniques and tips for learning how to:
- Avoid getting blinded by your own data
- Make better management and leadership decisions
- Slow down to go fast and get it right the first time
- Determine and stay clear on the goals
- You’ll practice playing with your brain and walk away with techniques you can immediately use to achieve greater success!