LIFO Life Orientations Strengths Optimisation
Positive Building Blocks For High Performance
ESQL World delivers individual awareness, team optimisation and organisational excellence using the LIFO Method.
- LIFO® is not a personality profile. It is a complete performance improvement methodology.
- LIFO® uses a behavioural styles approach that is contextual and self-reporting.
- Uses common language, rather than unnatural acronyms or jargon.
- Encourages best use of individual strengths and creates awareness of potential ‘blind-spots’.
- Participants learn how to approach each other from the other person’s preferred perspective.
- Offers easy to implement strategies for success.
Increase Trust and Decrease Risk
LIFO incorporates it's unique six-step positive strategy for positive culture change.
- Confirming Strengths: Acknowledge team members' styles and strengths
- Treating Negative Positively: Feedback that promotes positive behavioural change
- Utilising Differences: Incorporate the unique strengths of each member
- Visioning the Whole: Develop 360 vision for better plans and decisions
- Getting Agreement: Get through and action without resistance
- Controlling Excesses: Increase performance by reducing effort